A NEW ERA FOR:
- Encourage growth to create more jobs in all sectors.
- Removing barriers to business and increase investor confidence.
- Make it easier for developers to build quality homes of all kinds.
- Control operating costs and reduce residential tax burden.
- Create legal suite zoning in all residential zones including rural.
- Increase competition in housing market for lower prices.
- Get tough on deadly drug dealers, reduce crime and vagrancy.
- Strengthen financial future for youth and retirement for seniors with a strong economy and low taxes.
- Protect the environment, conserve natural resources, modernize infrastructure and manage forests from fire risk.
A bit about John Koury, MBA, C.Dir
John holds a Master’s Degree in Business from Royal Roads University and is an accredited Chartered Director professional in corporate governance from The Directors College at McMaster University, DeGroote School of Business sponsored by The Conference Board of Canada.
John is a business consultant with a strong background in community service. He has over 20 years of senior executive management and corporate board director experience and served on North Cowichan council for 2 consecutive terms.